Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Random November Fun!!!

 
So one day Jazlyn was just playing with her baby and look she is writing on the baby's head, it was so funny to me that she was doing that, she is so tiny to know how to write on the baby's head.

 
Now lets erase it mom.

 
Really you want me to color on paper?
 


Now I will give the baby some kisses!!!



 
The kids all ready for church, I can never get a picture of all four kids smiling, one day....



 
 
 
Here was my mom and Jazlyn at Thanksgiving.

 
Here is Jazlyn trying out her new car seat, at first I don't think she liked it at all, but she will get used to it.
 
 
Joel always does is hair like this when we are going to see one of my vampire movies which happened to be Breaking Dawn Part 2, and he is one handsome guy!!!
 
 
 
So like a week later Joel decided he wanted a change so here we are dying his hair.
 
 
 
Him and Jazlyn match

 
He is blonde!

 
Like a week later he decided he wanted to go black or red, I said red so here he is, blast though because I never got a picture of us both together as red heads, well I am sure he will dye his hair again! I think Joel was having a hard time turning 29 this year so he needed a change to distract him!
 

 
 
Julia and Jazlyn
 
 
Julia giving Jazlyn kisses

 
Jazlyn giving Julia kisses...

 
I love this picture it is so sweet!
 
 
Mommy and Jazlyn

 
 
Giving mommy kisses...
 
 
 
Grandpa and his two granddaughters!

 
 
We love Grandpa!!!
 

No comments: