This is going to be a bunch of random things from my phone, I want to try to take them off once a month, but we will see if that happens!
This is when Jazlyn was 6 1/2 months we took her to nightlight and she had croup so they gave her a breathing treatment, it was with my old phone and sideways,so the picture is really crappy, but she did so good and just talked into the tube thing, I couldn't not put the pictures on here.
Julia went through a sickness where she got a fever, sore throat and that was basically it for 2 days, so here we are sitting at instacare waiting to be seen, her fever would get so high like 103/104, and it would take forever for it to go down, and at first instacare told me she had mono, and so I went to Dr. Twiggs and he is such an AMAZING doctor, I told him what they said, he said she doesn't have mono, first you cant even tell if you have mono until 7 days into it and second she has no swollen spleen or liver, they don't know what they are talking about, she has a virus that will go away in a couple of days. It went through Kalven and Kody too. I am just so grateful Jazlyn did not get it.
Julia sad at instacare.
Jazlyn is so tired!
I got a root canal and a crown on my tooth, this sucks more than anything and I hope I never have to have another one again!
Jazlyn loves to drive the car while we wait to get Julia from school.
Jazlyn had her 9 month appointment with Dr. Twiggs, who we love and thinks he is an amazing doctor.
Jazlyn not knowing what to think about being at the doctors for her 9 month old appointment
I love her little tear.
SOMETIMES, Julia will be so tired that she falls asleep in the car, but hardly ever.
I have started to let Jazlyn just go outside and play and she has loved it, she just wanders around
She also likes to wait for daddy
Jazlyn's first time in the backhoe, she actually didn't cry or anything. I thought she might be scared of it, but she did great. Daddy loves his two little girls.
Julia getting a turn
See how high the backhoe is?
Jazlyn ALWAYS crosses her feet, its so cute she has done this since she was in my tummy, when we had our ultrasound she had her feet crossed and she had to keep moving my tummy to get them uncrossed.
My brother Trace is always coming with my places and helping me, I think he knows I am crazy so any help from him he does it. He is awesome and I don't know what I would do with out him.
Jazlyn loves to play with her hair like Kalven.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Julia, I think she is gorgeous in this picture!
Here we are at the doctor again? I know lame right? Yes! Julia broke out in hives and she has NEVER had them before, plus it lasted for 3 days which is unusual. We tried to figure out if it was something she ate or a new dress, but the doctor said he didn't think it was food allergies because he throat and lips would be swollen so we may really never know what caused this break-out.
I love Jazlyn's cute boots and purple outfit.
Pretty Julia
Tired baby!
I Love this!
This is Julia with he ctr ring, we took out the green and painted it pink.

No comments:
Post a Comment