Monday, December 3, 2012

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth....


So I thought this would be fun to look back on his pictures, Kody is 1 1/2, notice he has both front teeth! NORMAL teeth, not capped ones!

Here is his teeth, with one capped tooth! If you are looking right at the picture it is the left tooth. I have a picture with both of his teeth capped too, but I have got to find it!


So here is Kody missing both front teeth! I can't find the picture with him only missing one tooth. But doesn't he just looked scared? Well he was jumping on or off the couch and hit is mouth and the tooth just popped out! It scared him but there was no blood or anything. But still made him nervous, I really don't think he was ready for it to come out yet.



No more teeth!

 Here is the capped tooth he lost

Its kind of cool because you can see his baby tooth inside it.
After all he did get $3.00 out of the tooth fairy! Lucky him!

No comments: