Heading to Panguitch, loving the rain!
Joel is always so nice and carving me things, this time it was a flower!
Uh, oh Jazlyn you made a mess!
Then you climbed on the table you are full of it today!
So crazy right? Our toilet cracked right in half!
Jazlyn happened to be in the bath when it happened, don't you just love my get naked sign?
Jazlyn being a good girl and going potty!
Julia and her poor sickness, I really thought she had pink eye here but it ended up being allergies. This poor girl has bad allergies like her dad!
She was putting her head down so no one would see her sickness. She is a sweet little girl!
Sweet sisters!
Cute matching pig tails
This is how we eat rice in our family!
Jazlyn with my grandma Pearl, I love this, I love that Jazlyn knows her, I love that Jazlyn LOVES her, it means so much to me that my kids get to know my grandparents and we get to see them every week .
This is my grandmas big water turtle she has
Jazlyn wearing my grandpa's hat, so Precious!

No comments:
Post a Comment