Poor Kody had a cavity and his dentist had been watching it every 6 months just to see if it was going to get bigger or what it was doing, so they decided its time to get it filled. So here is Kody waiting for the dentist and he is watching a show, and he has his blanket.
He was a trooper!
Here he is with the gas, he thought it was so funny because of how big it was on his face.
Working on his tooth,
Poor kid I told him if he was good I would go buy him a lego after and the dentist told me I should keep him home for the day because he will be loopy from the gas and numbing stuff they gave him. Poor kid wanted that toy so bad but could barely walk. It totally reminded me of how he was when I got his 4 teeth capped when he was 2. So tiny and out of it.
He picked his lego and we finally made it home so he could rest!

No comments:
Post a Comment