Thursday, March 6, 2014

2014 Phone Pictures

I really hate taking pictures on my phone, it doesn't have the date on the picture, plus I can never remember fully when the picture was taken and they are just not very good quality, but it is what it is.
 
 
 
This is when we took the kids hiking in Leeds after church

 
All the kids on a swing at a park

 
Jazlyn fell asleep on the floor! She would never do this and as she has gotten older she sleeps on the floor every night!

 
the boys bundled her up because she was cold before school.


 
We signed Julia up for ballet/tap this year, this was her first day






 
This was Jazlyn's 2nd birthday all four kids, Kalven is 10, Kody is 7, Julia is 6

























 
On Jazlyn's birthday she helped me make sugar cookies and clearly she had FUN!!




















 
Jazlyn was so tired she slept in the cart the whole time at the store, I would so prefer to shop this way!



 
Jazlyn with her cute Vampire Teeth







 
this was of my nephew and his little sister Savanna ,  I just thought it was the cutest thing ever so I snapped a picture!

 
Kind of gross pictures sorry! Can you see Julias tooth coming in where it is not suppose to? Luckily it did push the baby tooth out or she would have had to have her teeth pulled,


 
I went to school and Kody was a super star of the month! I didn't even know, he never told me! Cute boy of mine!



Joel had a fun root canal this year!

 
This is Jazlyn helping Joel put Julia's new bed together!

 
Perfect EYE!

 
I told Joel I wanted a lego shelf for all the boys legos, and this is what he came up with. He did an super awesome job! I love it!



 
Julia's tooth out! It was really wiggly and Joel said let me look Julia and he popped it right now, and she cried at first but then she was fine!

 
goodbye tooth






 
We thought Kalven broke his arm. Day after Christmas he was jumping on his new pogo stick and he jumped on a piece of ice and fell and landed on his back/arm and screamed and screamed so on the way to the ER we went. He ended up having a little sprain and he needed to wear a cast for 7 days and that was it. Glad it wasn't more!

 
Jazlyn got into my make-up


 
My brother trace snapchatted me this picture and I love it! My handsome hubby and it almost looks like a painting! Love!


 
this was a different day then the one below with the dew! She was tired, it was just cute because her jacket covered her face!

 
We do whatever we can to make her happy in the car, we are such bad parents!!! :)



No comments: