Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2013-2014 Phone Pictures

This is so random I don't know how to organize my phone pictures so it is what it is, I just want them saved more or less....



Fighting over daddy as always 






Getting Jazlyn to stay in the cart by bribing her with donuts! 














I remember this was the day after Christmas and Kalven was jumping on the pogo stick and jumped  on a patch of ice and fell on his shoulder/arm. We totally thought he broke his arm again but luckily it was just a sprain



















Playing in my make-up as always 



Went to dinner for Joels Birthday! What in the world is going on with my family?





This is a poem I posted on instagram on Christmas Day, in memory of my brother Kyle.



We went to his grave on Christmas






For the last couple of years on Christmas Day I have been able to have my family take a picture with my grandparents Ralph and Pearl Hafen. This is so precious to me. 



We went to Anasazi for Joels Birthday and convenced his parents to tag along, they loved it! 










Once Jazlyn got over her fear of the vacumm she loved it! 



We went to Vegas on weekend in December and we missed like 9 inches of snow, it was crazy! This is out my parents front door.





Kalven with a pile of snow!


Kody was student of the week and I didn't even know! 


This was Jazlyn's sad face because she wanted to see her friend Natalie Petersen


My brothers grave after all the snow.







I thought this "D" looked really cool 






















Jazlyn playing on my phone. 


Took the kids up the Effifel Tower in Vegas, they thought it was cool 
























Looking at the Bellagio pool 








That night Joel and I stayed at the Aria Hotel and went and saw Zarkana, we had to do something for his 30th birthday! My sister kept the kids and it was so nice! 




The waterfall outside our hotel 




This was a huge Christmas Tree inside the mall. 













Happy 30th, Birthday Joel! I love you! 

No comments: