
We went to Salt Lake on March 14
th, we were also able to go see Disney Princess on Ice, it was so much fun.
Kalven and
Kody loves Cinderella. All day I would ask
Kody who are we going to go see, and he would say Cinderella and I would say on what and
Kody would say ice. It was so cute.

Here is a picture of us after the show.

Debbie, Matt, Maddie,
Jaden were able to come with us to Disney on ice, so that was fun.
Nadja and Laney came with us. Laney is such a doll. It was fun to have them there with us.

When we were at Disney on ice
Kalven got a Prince hat and this is him making a funny face to Julia, he almost looks like a pirate.

Since
Kalven and
Kody love Cinderella I will just post pictures of them or there would be way to many.

They dance so cute. I want to go ice skating, ya right in St. George.

Cute Cinderella in her Carriage.

Cinderella and her Prince dancing.

Cute Maddie, she is such a GOOD help to me with my kids, and
Kody and
Kalven just love her.
Kody is way excited about seeing the Disney on ice.

This is what it looked like as we were driving to Salt Lake, lovely huh? It was black and you couldn't see anything around you. It wasn't a very fun drive. Oh ya you like that big crack on my windshield? A rock flew and hit it in St. George and it keeps spreading and now it's even bigger. So lovely huh?

Here is Joel holding Julia and Kalven loving on her.

Here is a picture of the kids with their daddy. If you look at Kody he is saying, "Hold baby please." He always puts his hands out like that, its cute. My cute family.

Julia sitting in the Bumbo chair that I got from Val (Thanks, we love it) and Kalven and Kody cheesin' next to her.

We went to the mountains and Joel put his Lucky sweater on Julia and she just looked so cute I had to take a picture.

This is in Enterprise, my parents have some property up there so we went up for the day. Kalven and Trace (Kally's younger brother) Alliyah ( Kally's niece) decided to go sledding down the hill.

Here them half way down, don't they look scared?

Here they are at the bottom, and they CRASHED!!!
1 comment:
What a fun trip you had. We were glad we got to see you while you were here! I love the picture of Deb and Matt and their family - Matt's face is hilarious! And I love that your boys love Cinderella...their first crush? Cute!
Post a Comment