Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The happy Noodle ready to run and find those eggs More Easter eggin', I think Kody was afraid of someone in this picture, he kept saying "BO GUY" which if you know Kody, then you can hear him saying it, priceless.

Kalven found the egg with a bike in it, no it wasn't a giant monster egg, the egg just had a paper with the word bike on it. Pretty cool bike though, we totally scored!!!
The Easter bunny showed up, but wait, where are our kids? Oh well, at least we got Brooklyn, Brigham, Easter bunny, Brikenna, Emily, Karissa, Brielle and Gavin!!!
Just before going Easter egg hunting at Walmart, I'M SO EXCITED

3 comments:

MikeG Family said...

A bike?! Why didn't they have those kind of Easter egg hunts when I was a kid? Way to go, Kalven! What fun to have the Ruud's there with you guys!

Kitty said...

That was so fun! I didn't win a basket or a bike but besides that, it was fun! I really loved the easter bunny! I got so much easter eggs!

Kitty said...

P.S. gavin used my halloween basket for an easter basket. In the picture when were all with the easter bunny, it shows gavin holding my pink halloween basket. lol!