Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This is such a cute picture of Gup and Brig.
Aunt Guppy with Julia Pearl, Julia liked Koriann more than she liked us.
The shirt says it all!!!
Look at our loot!!!
Happy Easter, cheesers
That Easter Bunny must have had a hard time getting over the fence, he left a lot of dropping on top of the wall.
Ready to go a huntin' That blasted Easter Bunny left many droppings in the back yard. Good thing the Memmott's and Ruud's are here to help.
Fun in Snow Canyon, 3 of the 4 two year olds, where is our buddy Ty?
I'm too tired to keep walking!!! WATER WATER WATER
These are petrified sand dunes in Snow Canyon, fun, fun, fun.
Kody getting smooches from aunt Gup, notice the lipstick on his face.
Kody with Grandma Campbell, at least the good half of her.

4 comments:

MikeG Family said...

I wanna come play! (I said that in a whiny voice - did you hear it?) It looks like you all had such a blast together!

val said...

Wow, you got a ton of good pics! thanks for sharing, we had so much fun that week with you all! I'm so glad you guys won that bike too..yay!

Kitty said...

That was so fun!

Ruuddudes said...

Oh, you got too many pics of me! How did that happen?!?! But they take me back... to the sun and the fun & we love you guys!