Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Debbie was looking for a new hairstyle, so Matt helped out, she was really happy with the makeover!!!
Cutest little cousins holding hands, aren't they so precious, Braiden and Julia.
Tiff and mike, I'm guessing someone just told a funny joke and Tiff thought it was hilarious!!!
Kalven and his daddy with matching heads.
Joel wanted to leave this patch on his head, he thought he could start a new trend.
This is Kody's, I don't wanna smile, smile!!!
Watch out Kody, crazy aunt Debbie is behind you!!!
Julia is getting Kody back, nice whack Julia!!!
Kody is always attacking his sister if she is ever on the ground.

3 comments:

val said...

Lots of cute hair pictures here! I love it! So fun to see what you've been up to, since I'm just 4 minutes away from you and don't seem to be very much fun...sorry.. Though we did get to see you again over Easter!

Kitty said...

Weird Joel but cute kids!

Karmen said...

These pictures are awesome! I really need to take more at my house! I really like the one with Joely and his crazy haircut! (He didn't leave that nasty patch on, did he?!) Fun, fun! I always miss out on the fun!