Sunday, March 23, 2008

Okay here is our story with this picture, we decided we would just cut Kalven's hair, give him a buzz. Well our blade was either dull or breaking because it just kept pulling his hair and he was crying and saying it hurt so finally Joel and I said okay your done, you'll have to go to preschool with your hair like that. So the next day I made him wear a hat because his hair looked so embarrassing, I felt so bad, so after preschool I took him and got him a hair cut, it looks so much better now and he actually likes it, so it worked out good.
A side view of Kalven's hair, if you look closely you can see how badly it really looked.

This was right before he got his hair cut. The front of it was so uneven.


This was after I made Kalven get his hair cut, he kept telling everyone you can touch my head it is soft. It was cute.



In this picture I am standing in the dining room facing our front door and right by the front door if you go around that corner that will take you upstairs.




Here is a couple of pictures of our new place. This is the kitchen, if you go left it will take you to a bathroom and a bedroom.





5 comments:

MikeG Family said...

The new place looks nice! I'm glad you're done moving...now if you can just find the time to finish unpacking, huh? Funny (but kinda sad!)story about Kalven's hair. He looks handsome! Tell him I can't wait to come and rub it to feel how soft it is!

Deb-t said...

I can't wait to come and see your new place. Hopefully some of the boxes are disappearing. Isn't moving lame? There's not much that makes you want to be gung ho and tackle the unpacking job. It's the worst!

Tracy Beckett said...

Looks like a great place to live! Are you getting moved in? I need to move just so I clean out everything...Kalven's hair looked AWESOME! I love to pet their heads when the hair is short...so soft!

val said...

I finally saw your place in real life! Its very nice and open feeling! Also, I loved Kalven's haircut you did...looks like what I did to Gavin the 1st time I tried!

Kitty said...

AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!AWSOME!