Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fishing at Panguitch Lake

I love this picture you can tell how hard it is raining, and my boys could careless as long as they were fishing. :)
Kalven cheesin'

Joel smiling
Kody throwing rocks in the water, to scare all the fish away. Look at the effects of the water.
Pretty rainbow after the rainstorm.
This is my brother Bobby and his daughter Brooklyn, we were trying to get her to hold a worm, she really didn't know what to think. At one point we got it in her hand, she got scared and waved her hand... Kody happened to be standing right there and it landed on his ear and he started screaming and freaking out, it was funny I wish I would have got them both in a picture.
If you look hard the worm is on her shoulder, she is looking at it like, "Eww, get this thing off me."

This is my nephew Trenten he almost caught a fish his pole started going, but then he lost the fish reeling it in, it was still fun though.

8 comments:

val said...

Yippee, somebody is blogging! Its been slow around here with everyone so busy, so I'm glad to have something new to read! These are fun pictures, would've loved to feel a cool rainy day! I wish I could've seen Kody with worm on his ear..funny boy!

Allie said...

That looks like fun! I love fishing! That picture of the rainbow is beautiful!

Campbell said...

Looks and sound like you guys are having lots of summer fun. I love the worm story. Laney and I would have been screaming too....I hate worms....more than spiders.
Anyway, isn't it funny how kids love baskets and boxes?! Our kids play in the laundry baskets for hours.

Deb-t said...

Fishing is fun EXCEPT for the worms. I love fishing but if I have to see a worm put on a hook I will lose it. Nasty! I laughed really hard about the worm flying onto Kody's ear and him freaking! Gross!
Julia is getting so big! She crawls?! I miss your kidlets, it's a good thing I get to see them in less than a week!

Ruuddudes said...

Kody is the cutest! He reminds me of Mykal when Mykal was little. Mykal used to scream like a woman. At least like his mother, Brenda! So, does Kody get that from YOU?!? :)

Karmen said...

What cute boys you have! We tried the fishing thing last summer with the girls and it didn't quite work out. No one wants to go again. Ever. Hmmm, maybe we'll try again after seeing these cute picts!

erika said...

My kids love to go fishing,but I will not go alone with the kids,while rory is gone!

Lynseylou said...

Hey Kally and Joel, congrats you have very beautiful family. Looks like you are doing great I am so happy for you!
and for what it's worth, I think of you often kally and I just wanted to tell you I am sorry for what I did to you. I never got a chance to tell you that. -lynsey