
Kody and Julia were so cute playing in the laundry baskets.

Julia kept crawling in them and having so much fun!

Kody was brushing his teeth with his Dora toothbrush, he loves to sit in this thing, Funny boy.

Kalven is just hanging out in his bed almost ready to go to sleep. He uses Joel's same blanket from when he was a baby. Cute!
4 comments:
I remember that blanket! And aren't laundry baskets always the most fun? Everytime I do laundry, the kids play with them for an hour or so, then I have to go round them up again...
I'm having fond childhood memories of that blankie of Joelly's! Hmmm...I'm trying to remember who made it for him. Grandma Campbell?
Good job on Kody brushing his teeth! Hopefully he won't have anymore injuries to them!
I think that is awesome that Kody loves Dora!
Little Joely Fowers blanky!! I forgot about that! So cute that Kalven uses it now~
Post a Comment