Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fun Things

Joel is really good friends with this guy that he did a pool for. He is awesome at building things. So he built Kalven and Kody this rocking chair. Isn't it awesome.
Kody on the rocking chair.
Okay, so Julia is getting so big. I came in her room and she had climbed up on her crib like this. She is getting so big, I can't even believe it.

3 comments:

val said...

That is a very cool rocking chair! Karissa wanted one a few years ago and saw that at your house and loved it. Also, Julia is standing in her crib! She is growing fast, huh? So cute!

Allie said...

Wow I love your cute kids!

Karmen said...

Julia IS getting so big! I can't wait to see her in a few days! And the boys are so dang cute! I'm going to get a better picture of Kody with Briana at the reunion! I can't wait!