Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kally is 23!!!

On my actual birthday, my mom took my shopping to buy some shirts. I told Joel I wanted some pants so he took me to the mall and I got some new pants. It was so lovely. I was sick of wearing maternity pants, and shirts. It was so nice Chad and Verlayne watched Kalven, Kody and Julia. It was so nice to be able to go to the mall and just enjoy ourselves. We still have to show our townhouse to get it rented. Someone called while we were at the mall and I was nice and told him we could meet him there ( I wanted to get it rented so we are done paying rent) So we hurried and waited and waited some more, finally after a 1 1/2 hours we called the guy and he said he was waiting for a buddy could he come see the place tomorrow, and we said fine. But what a waste, I wasn't to mad about it because it was just Joel and I but how rude of someone to not show up and he never did call the next day. Anyways so after that we went to Applebees, which is our favorite place to eat. We went and got our kids. Besides the guy calling it was really fun to just have Joel with me and have it be just us and get a little break. Plus I got a lot of new clothes which is exciting. So I hope nobody things I'm dumb for blogging about my own birthday, but this one was fun and meaningful. We owe Chad and Verlayne for always helping and watching our kids whenever we need them to. Thank you guys. Also I want to Thank Debbie for calling me on my birthday you guys were so cute to sing, that was so nice of you thank you.
Here I am with this DELICIOUS cake, oh it was so good. We went out to dinner with my family for my birthday and of course they sang and I got all embarrassed but it was fun to be with my family.
Here is Joel and I. My sister was cute. I hardly have any pictures of me and she was snapping away, so thanks Jen I actually got a couple pictures of myself now.
Here is my sister Jen with Julia, she is always so sweet to hold her and play with her. Also my sister Brandie had a bow for Brooklyn's hair ( my niece) and I put it in Julia's hair, doesn't she look like a doll.
Aunt Jennie loving on baby Julia.
The boys diggin' into their cake. Kalven, my brother Trace, my nephew Trenten and Kody. Let me tell you afterwards they were wired.
My brother Bobby and his wife Brandie and cute little boy Caysen.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Its not silly at all!! We need to hear how the mom of this wonderful family is doing. I am glad you had a really good day. Getting clothes when your a mom is a big treat huh. Because your kids get them every five months about and your husbands get them monthly for work. So then there is us moms. I need new clothes too.

Deb-t said...

I think it's great that you blogged about your birthday! You totally deserve it. And since I don't see you everyday like I wish I could, at least I can see fung things that you post.
Happy 23rd birthday and I'm totally happy for you that you got to go shopping! Getting clothes is the best present ever!

Allie said...

Happy Birthday Kally! I miss you!

val said...

Hooray for new clothes! We girls need them more often, always sacrificing for the kids! I'm glad your family spoiled you for your birthday...and yes, write about it! I was thinking I should have one blog for writing about my kids (since thats what we mostly do) and one blog for my venting and talking about myself!!! But, I can't keep one blog going good, plus, I have nothing to say about me...always the kids!

erika said...

You need to spoil yourself on your birthday.

Ruuddudes said...

Yeah you! Of COURSE you have to blog about your birthday, since all of us aren't around to enjoy it with you! Glad you got some time away from the kids to make another one. OOPS! Did I SAY THAT out LOUD?!?! :) hee hee...