Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our Wonderful Home

Joel doesn't realize I took this picture of him mowing the lawn, but I think he enjoys it. It has been a while since he has mowed his own lawn. It has a lot of lawn in the front and in the back, which is nice for the kids. Joel is always messing with things, checking sprinklers and stuff, he is always doing such a great job.
Here is the picture of our new house, we absolutely love it. It feels like home to us. We are still getting settled. But the kids are cute, they are always saying " Lets go play at our new house." We have some awesome neighbors, they were nice and saw that we were unpacking all of our big stuff and two guys came over and helped. We thought how nice of them. It is a 3 bedroom, has 2 bathrooms, wood floors, high ceilings shelving everywhere. Julia has the cutest room. Has a huge backyard that is fenced in, so they kids could play. There is a misting system outback which Kalven loves to turn on. It is going to be exciting to re-decorate a house. We absolutely love it here.

8 comments:

Becky said...

How cute. Looks just right for you guys.

Allie said...

How exciting!

Kitty said...

cool!

val said...

I love your new house! I still need to bring Kory by to see it... My kids wanted to move after we came and saw your new place, so let me know when that house across the street is cheaper!!!!

Jen Ross said...

How exciting to have your new house! Congratulations! I love reading up on what's happening in your lives. Keep up the good work blogging!

erika said...

So happy for you!

Karmen said...

Yeah! A new house for you guys! I love it and can't wait to come and see it! You know, I would come tomorrow if I could!

Ruuddudes said...

Didn't you JUST MOVE a few months ago? I bet you are sick to death of packing & unpacking, eh? This house is too cute. Good job, guys!