I am a HUGE Twilight Fan!!! Here is the Twilight cover for the DVD, with a two disc special addition. Awesome huh? I would totally go see the Twilight movie again in theaters, but the DVD is suppose to come out March or April, but you know the rumors!!! :)Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I totally LOVE the movie! I have only seen it once though:( MY mom went twice and didn't take me both times!
I am so sad I havent seen it yet!!I want to go so bad.Maybe someday.
I heard it comes out in March.
Yes, it was so much fun seeing it again with you, Kally! I'm all for getting together to see "New Moon" with you, too. I'll have to talk Matt into coming down. After all...we saw 'Twilight' together on opening night so we ought to do the same for the next one!
Awesome!
Post a Comment