Sweet Julia didn't know what to think of Santa, she wanted to cry but I told her she was okay and then she was fine, cute little girl.
We didn't know if Kody was going to sit on santa's lap or not but he was the biggest boy. At first he said no but then he climbed up on santa's lap. We were all really surprised.
Kalven was ready to sit on santa's lap, it was cute because Kalven understood the whole Christmas thing with santa coming and bringing presents.

5 comments:
Oh your kids are so cute! I lovers them so much & I miss you all! I love your Edward oic on your blog!! <3
Cute pictures, Kanyon didn't even what to be near Santa. You look like you cut your hair again. Cute!
That is cute! I love how they all went to see santa!
Your boys have great smiles with Santa. Good pics! We didn't even get around to visiting Santa this year, dang it. But at least he still came!
Cute!
Post a Comment