Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kody



We went to my sisters house in Las Vegas and Kody was reading books for a while, so I thought I would go check on him and he was asleep. Kody MUST have been tired because he doesn't just fall asleep like that. It was cute.





Kody with his Aunt Jennie.





The next night this is how we found Kody after he had gone to sleep that night, what a funny kid we have.

8 comments:

Becky said...

That seriously is so cute!! I love it!

Deb-t said...

I just LOVE the picture when he's asleep in the drawer! It must be a Campbell thing because I remember sleeping in the oddest places...like the bathtub and on top of the kitchen counter. Just because! How silly. What a cute little bald Kody!
By the way, I wish you were coming up to go to the Twilight DVD release party with me!

Allie said...

Oh he is so cute! Good thing the dresser didn't tip over on him! That is the perfect snug little place for him. A couple weeks ago I accidentally fell asleep while practicing piano...

Lynseylou said...

I love those kind of days when your kid falls asleep in the most odd and crazy ways. Just Darling!

Katrina said...

He is such a cutie. Love the pictures of him sleeping wherever he get's sleepy.

Tracy Beckett said...

Darling! He is a cute fella. I wish I could sleep as easily as kids do...

Havelah said...

Hee hee! This is one of the cutest pictures! What a funny boy! Give him kisses for me...

Tiff George said...

Oh my heck - that is the CUTEST thing ever! Both of those pics of Kody sleeping are adorable. How can he be comfortable against the wall like that? And sleeping in the drawer - priceless!