


Keith invited me to go with him and hang out with Natasha Bedingfield. At first I thought, OK, so we will barely be able to see her, and there will be tons of people. NOPE. The guest list was only 40 people, and we were right next to her while she performed, and I mean within 10 feet of her. She is so cool, she was very friendly, and Keith and I were her favorite people there. As soon as she was done, she came right over to us, and started talking to us. We had fun, and got some cool pics out of it. She even autographed that first picture of herself for us. Thanks Keefy for inviting me to go with you.

6 comments:
That is the coolest! Seriously...I bet you guys had such a fantastis time. And how cool that it was such a small crowd! I love the pictures!!!
That is so awesome! I love her. You guys are so lucky that you got to like seriously meet her! I am glad you won the tickets!!!
that is sweet! that would be so fun! LUCKY! you must have had
a great time! :)
Very cool!
Very awesome--I'm happy you guys got to have that great experience! Way to be famous...You guys look good hanging with her!
I am still SO JEALOUS that you guys got to go to her concert, and even more so that you got to be so up close and personal with her - AWESOME!
Post a Comment