Well as some of you know I got my appendix out. Not so fun! Friday night had some pain and saturday I woke up and it never went away. I truely felt like I was going to die. So I went to Instacare and took blood work, and my white blood cells were high. He said back in the oldin' days they would have just automatically taken it out whether it was bad or good. So I went to the ER and had to do a CT scan and that night I got my appendix out. Crazy stuff, I have three scars from it and stayed down basically a week. It is amazing how fast something can happen and you have no control over it. I had julia that week, she is by far my easiest baby. I had my neighbor help me which was extremely nice and so nice to have someone right next door to help me. We live in the nicest neighborhood so many people would call and ask how I was and they brought us food for a week. We are really happy to have moved into such a nice place. We love it here. Anyways I am doing better, I get so tired and drained from this surgery though. But thats life right?

I just want to let Joel know how much I love and appreciate him for ALL that he has helped me with in the last couple weeks. He was amazing to get the kids ready and take them where they needed to be. To help me with anything I needed. He is amazing guy already, but when he steps up to the plate hes even more amazing. I Love You!!!

Also there, is my parents, who are THERE whenever I need them as well. It would be hard for me if my parents didn't live in the same town as me. Anytime I need them they are there. When I got my appendix out, my parents were in California and I was stressing out who was going to be watching my kids and if I would have to be at the hospital alone and whatnot. But when my parents came home on Sunday, sure enough they kept Kalven and Kody for me that whole week. They are amazing. Thank You for helping me so much that week. Thanks to Koriann and Val who had my three kids on sunday.
5 comments:
I'm so glad you had people to take care of you! Wish I were closer to help. I'd have taken all your cute little monkeys. We miss you guys! Glad you're doing better and that my little bro treats you good, you deserve it!
What a sweet thank you! I'm so glad you have a great neighborhood...it's just like an extended family when you find the right ones! I always say that is the only way I've survived not missing all my family too much, because I have great neighbors and friends who fill the void! Also, Joel and your parents are quite fantastic! Glad you are feeling better!
Ouch!! I am glad lots of people helped you out!! I bet your scars are pretty cool! :)
I'm so glad you had help! What I would have helped with if I lived closer! I'm just glad you have Joelly. I remember he used to do everything for me because I was a lazy big sister! He was the best so I'm not surprised at all that you mention how helpful he was for you. I love you, Joel and I'm glad you are feeling better, Kally!
I'm glad you had all the help you needed while you were down and out, Kally! I, too, wish I lived closer so I could've been some help to you too. Glad everything went good for you, and that you're feeling better. Joel is such a wonderful and helpful person - I have no doubt that he took great care of your (and your kids) every need during this time!
Post a Comment