Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our Tator Tots



Kody is such a cute kid, he always wants me to take pictures of him. I love it.




So we go into Albertsons and they gave the boys a lot of stickers, well this is how they used them!


Kody as well.



Julia is so cute and mad, her bottle is all gone.




Julia wearing mommas dirty sandals with her socks on!




Julia hanging out and being a good girl when mommy was home after surgery.





Julia just being gorgeous. Oh and a princess!!!




8 comments:

Sondra said...

That's such a good use for stickers! I think it's way more interesting than what I would have done with them! Great pictures! Your kids are terrific.

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

I can't believe how grown up everyone is, expecially Julia! Her hair has grown! They are all so beautiful! I love the stickers...So funny

val said...

These are all darling pics of your cute kids! And your background is way fun! Good job to keep blogging... I hope to get back to it soon. At least checking blogs again, I miss it!

Havelah said...

Wow, your kids are just so fun and precious! I am glad that you are doing better, and that you were able to stay so positive! Give those cute kids big kisses from their old boring cousin!! Love ya!

Allie said...

That is so cute!! I love the stickers on the boy's faces and Julia's mad face!! Kiss them for me!!

Deb-t said...

Your kids are too dang cute! I want to come and kiss and squish them to pieces! Anyway, this week has been our Spring Break and we've been busy with family outings and hotel overnighters. I feel like I've fallen off the earth! Glad you're still blogging! I need to post something again soon....
Have a happy Easter!

Tiff George said...

Oh I could just kiss Julia's pouty little lips off - so cute! Kalven and Kody look so much like two little versions of Joel -such handsome little guys! I agree with the others - good job for still blogging - we're frantically trying to finish up some house projects and get a garden in before this little once decides to make his entrance into this world. Hope to be back blogging again soon, too. Love you guys!

Katrina said...

I'm sorry to hear you needed surgery. But I am glad all went well for it. It is nice to have a wupportive husband and family too.

Your kids pictures are pretty adorable. I love the stickers. You know stickers go on faces now don't you. And I wanted to give little Julia kisses. Such a big girl in mom's shoes and with no bottle.

I hope you are feeling better.