Wednesday, June 24, 2009

JUNE



Cute daddy and Julia. This is what Julia's hair looks like when she wakes up in the morning. But it was so wild and cute, I had to take a picture of it! Love it!




Kalven swimming in the pool at his cousins party.



Precious Julia and her cute bow and cute purse, it is a Tinkerbell purse, but you can't tell. She is my total girly girl and I absolutely love it!




It was raining one day in St. George, of course they day we didn't want it to rain because we had a project going. But the boys were running around like crazy people sticking their tongues out, licking the rain. Which was hilarious until they were licking all the water that was dripping off the roof. We were like no its so gross, don't drink it! But Kody was licking all the toys in the backyard that was hilarious! It was so hard to be serious because it was so funny! Funny boys we have!!!


Kody and Julia giving each other loves!





Anytime we have a cherry Dr. Pepper, Julia sneaks it from us. She loves them. The funny thing is if I ask for it back, she will actually run from me and I have to chase her down just to get it from her.





Kalven as well.



What do you know, Kody too.

11 comments:

Becky said...

cute pictures...Julia is getting so big.

erika said...

Looks like summer fun!

Campbell said...

I think i say it every time i leave a comment but i just can't believe how big your kids are getting, especially Julia. Cute, cute kids.

no place like home said...

I just love your blog!! Your new pictures are the best. Two little Joels and a little Kally. Know what is funny...I used to do your hair the same way when you were Julia's age. I had so much fun dressing you up. My own little baby doll!!
Love you all!

Tracy Beckett said...

Hi Kally--great post! Your kids are looking great! I love Julia's hair; I can't believe it's not being blown up by the wind or something but it is just her waking up hair. Hilarious! Anyway, your family is awesome!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Thanks for posting all these great pictures! The Cherry Dr Pepper series cracked me up! I love the kids pictures on your sidebar! Great! But Julia looks like a precious little girl now instead of a baby! It happens so fast...well...sometimes...

Deb-t said...

Awww, cute! I'm still carrying Julia's socks around with me everywhere I go. They will be lucky for me one day, I just know it! The 'wake up' hair is so funny, too!
Anyway, how funny that your kids love cherry doctor pepper. I'm for sure not telling my kids though because they can't have caffiene and they will think I'm way mean!
Miss ya!

Karmen said...

Okay Kally, these pictures are so funny and cute! Especially the one with Kally drinking the Dr. Pepper...BECAUSE KODY IS IN THE BACKGROUND PEEING IN THE DIRT...BARE BUTT! Hilarious! Everyone, click on the picture to make it bigger and you will get a great laugh!!!!

Kally said...

That is funny Karmen, I didn't even realize. My poor kid, everyone keeps seeing him naked!!! Funny! Also the funny thing is we videoed Kody peeing in the dirt that same day because anytime he is outside, he always just wants to pee in the dirt. Haha on me. I must have been the one drinking the dr. pepper huh?

Kitty said...

I don't know if I have even tried cherry Dr.Pepper! Julia's hair is sooooooooooooooooo cute and staticy! Does Kalven know how to swim already? I still don't swim very good and I'm ten!

val said...

Darling pictures, guys! They do look all grown up.. how did that happen? I love how much they love each other too, so sweet!