Awww...I miss them! I think Kalven needs me to give him a hug and Kody needs me to kiss on his cute face and Julia needs me to hold her and never let go..... Camping on the 24th anyone? Bear Lake sounds good t me!
Oh what cute sis/brother love! Justin is SO ready for Lexi to have a brother or sis... but I keep telling him that is because he is NOT the one that stays home with her all day! Ah having two scares me for some reason, but your kids make it look so fun!
7 comments:
I forgot to comment on your family pictures last time. How cute!! The pictures on the side and your header one-they are so cute!
Julia is such a sweetie! That is cute that she cares about her brothers.
Awww...I miss them! I think Kalven needs me to give him a hug and Kody needs me to kiss on his cute face and Julia needs me to hold her and never let go.....
Camping on the 24th anyone? Bear Lake sounds good t me!
Oh my gosh! They are sooooooooo cute!
Oh! It has been forever since I have seen them! I miss them! They are getting so big and cute!
I love when one of my kids takes care of a sibling. Your kids are beautiful.
Oh what cute sis/brother love! Justin is SO ready for Lexi to have a brother or sis... but I keep telling him that is because he is NOT the one that stays home with her all day! Ah having two scares me for some reason, but your kids make it look so fun!
Post a Comment