
Here is Kody, Laney, Kalven, Ty all reading books. Well I should say Laney was reading a Dora book to all of them! I couldn't believe that she could read. She is one smart beautiful little girl!!!

Julia playing in the gopher hole. We have had this blasted gopher for like a month now, trying to get rid of it by drowning it out, that didn't work. Blasted thing!

We finally put a trap in the hole and within a hour or so we caught the blasted thing!!! It looks like a rat, they have long nails and teeth and long tails.... ugly looking things!

Joel is happy he caught it.... Joel said its like when I catch a fish, just hanging there.... haha funny!
When Joel is so exhausted from work, he will fall asleep where ever, he is totally Kody. Or I should say Kody is so his daddy!
6 comments:
Ok-gross! Next time just put bubble gum in its hole. They chew on it and then choke-because it gets stuck.. Never tried it, but thats what I have heard.
That is a awesome one Becky! Thanks I'm going to have to try that if we ever get another one... which I hope we never do!!!
Gross gopher! We got lots of those, too...that's such a cute picture of Joel sleeping so funny! Can't wait to see you guys later today at the reunion! Yahoo!
Did you kill the gopher?
Yes, it got caught in that trap. We were going to take it off the trap and keep the trap... but that was to gross, so we just threw it away... Gross thing!
Yuck, I heard gophers were pretty hard to get rid of, and pretty darn ugle too! Good catch! That is hilarious of Joel's sleeping position...gotta sleep a nap whenever we can, huh? Reminds me of when he was little!!
Post a Comment