Monday, July 27, 2009

Bear Lake


This was on our way to Bear Lake, Julia was eating a chicken nugget and had all her babies and bottle and was watching Bolt. What more could you want or need? On the way there close to Scipio, we ended up waiting for like an hour and a half, because two semi's crashed and burned.... The back one hit the semi in front of him and they both crashed. It was pretty crazy to see, there was peaches all over the ground and nothing really left of the semi.... crazy.



Playing at Bear Lake, I love that Julia is just sitting in the water.





This I thought was so cute, Brig putting sand in the truck and Braiden getting water and Julia dumping it on Braiden, so sad yet so cute!





Cute little Braiden.


This was the guy's fun... to build body parts. A nose. Travis being the artist.



Mike made Big Foot! Creative and good! Look at the details.




Kody playing with a water gun.



I love this picture so cute. Kody and Braiden looking at the water.



Cute Alyssa!


Cute Abbee! I love that she just lays in the sand!





Okay this is so gross, but funny! Julia is eating a lunch able with sand and all. What it would be like to be a little kid again and not to have a care in the world.... or to really know what you were doing. Like eating sand!




Kalven loved playing in the water.




Of course, being from HOT St. George, Kalven got cold real fast from playing in the water!



Laney and Braiden playing so cute! I think Laney is so cute with her hat covering her face, yet she is smiling away!


Brielle and Kynzie writing in their books, Kalven and Kody wanted to hang by them so they were writing to. Cute!



Debbie is going to have a little BABY BOY!!! We are so excited for her. She is 5 months and kept it from all of us. We think it is awesome, and totally happy for her. Mindy made Debbie's cute shirt. We are so excited you finally get to have a turn! HOORAY!!!





The back of Debbie's shirt. So cute, look at Debbie's person you can see her little baby! Love it!



The Candy Cannon, the kids loved to get some candy!





Julia was so scared when the candy cannon went BOOM! She just loved Jacob and it was cute!



Julia is getting some candy!


Kody getting some candy!



This was before we left, look how sunburned Kalven's eyes are so sad. Kalven and Kody's back got sunburned really bad. Poor kids!



Okay this is the saddest thing ever. My poor Kody boy has no luck whatsoever. He is accident prone and trips and all kinds of things. Just like his mother in fact! So we got home and was unpacking the car and I had grabbed a whole bunch of pillows and blankets out of the car. The last I saw Kody he was behind me putting a helmet on. Well I turned to walk in the house and I tripped on Kody and I think my foot scratched his face. I felt so bad for my little boy and I didn't even see him. Joel was in the house and came out because he heard Kody crying and asked what was wrong... Kalven pops up and said, "Mommy stepped on Kody." I said don't say that, that sounds so horrible. It made me feel even worse... When Kody woke up this morning his face looked even worse.... So sad for my little boy!

4 comments:

Deb-t said...

I'm so happy you blogged about this! I swear I will tonight....probably at midnight though. I'm so happy you put my cute shirt on there! And what fun we all had. I hope everyone's sunburns are healing.
I think on the last picture, I can actually see your footprint on Kody's face! HA HA...just kidding. Poor sweet baby boy!

Becky said...

so fun!! so I have been wanting to go so you will have to email me details on where to go and all that....loved all the pictures they are seriously so cute!

Lynseylou said...

That is so funny, my mom got caught at that same accident! Looks like you guys had a great time all the same! I can't believe you stepped on your son though, lol JUST KIDDING! Sadly it happens all the time at my house but I thank pure unconditional love because without it my son would hate my guts!

val said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go to the reunion...even though it was such a pain getting there! Thanks for posting all the fun pics.. it looks like we missed out on a blast! And looks like you had lots of help with your kids. Don't you love having lots of cousins for them to play with? And yes, I've stepped on my kids a few times too, but luckily it hasn't left any battle scars! :)