Saturday, August 8, 2009

FUN WITH MY FAMILY...





Our gorgeous little girl. I love her so much.






Julia, my sister Jennie, Kody , Kalven, Trace. What a cute picture of all of them!






My nephew Thomas, who is so helpful with my kids. Thank you so much Thomas. I think you should live in utah so I can see you all the time! And get help of course! :)





My good lookin' husband!




My gorgeous sister Jennie with gorgeous Julia.




Cute Jennie.





Another good picture, Julia, Jennie, Kody, Kalven, Trace!





Jennie and Caysen.




Kody Boy on the swing.




Caysen on the swing. ( Caysen is my nephew as well)




Tyler and Kody and Julia. Having fun!





Making tricks down the slide! Fun! Booklyn, Trenten, Caysen, Kalven





Julia and Jennie in the pool. Julia loves the pool. She was trying to jump off the sides of the pool. We put floaties on her and she thought it was funny she could just float there with no one holding her.





Kalven sitting in the floater thing. Doesn't he look so big in this thing?




Julia and Trace.




Cute Kalven!



* Not sure who watches So You Think You Can Dance, but we love the show, and we were glad Jeanine won, but were surprised, we totally thought Brandon was going to win. But Hooray! So excited for the season to start again in September!!!

1 comment:

val said...

Don't you just love family? Looks like you got lots of great pics! Also, I love SYTYCD, but didn't even watch it this summer!!! Bummer!!!!