Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter





So this was by far the BEST picture we could get out of our kids, they do not LIKE to smile for us at all, when they are together I should say! They just want to make all sorts of funny faces!




Jennie and Julia, Jennie looked amazing she just lost 35 pounds and I'm so proud of her, she is skinnier than me!!! Waaahhh!!! But I'm glad for her, she looked awesome!





The boys!




Some of the grand kids, mainly the ones that went on the Easter egg hunt! Getting ready to go look for eggs!





My three kidlets.




Kalven of course making a funny face and Julia!






my niece Brooklyn, who is just gorgeous!






my nephew Caysen, he is a doll, I could hardly get him to sit down for two seconds to get a picture, he is one busy little boy!




my nephew Tyler, you stayed with us for a couple of days, my kids had a lot of fun with him! Thanks Tyler!




Julia wondering why I had to take a picture of her, when she just wants to eat some candy! :)






My nephew Thomas





Kalven getting done finding eggs!







Kody with his eggs!


4 comments:

Deb-t said...

Hooray for Easter! It looks like you had fun with your sister and her kids. How many does she have? I'm sure your kids loved playing with their cousins.

Kaycee said...

that looks fun! wish we were there we did not go on a easter egg hunt because of all the snow...

Kitty said...

Wow! What a fun Easter!

Kitty said...

Good job Jennie! (She probably doesn't even know who I am..)