Saturday, April 17, 2010

Our Kody Boy


Our poor Kody, I swear he is a magnet for sad things to happen to this little boy. I guess they were in the front yard and the neighbor boy across the street threw a rock and it hit Kody in the arm. Poor little boy! Of course I went and talked to his mom, but nothing really happened? But really my poor little kody! The next day Kody and I were outside cleaning my car and Kody runs and hides, and I said Kody what are you doing? Kody said. "I'm hiding from that boy I don't want him to hit me with a rock again." My poor little boy is scared but I told him I would protect him and no one would be mean to him. Poor Kody boy! He is the smallest one!




So the same day we had TONS of problems, those two marks on Kody's face was from him running and tripping and falling on his Dora chair. Sad I know! So number 3 incident was Kody and Julia LOVE to take things apart well sometime when they were taking apart a toy they had a fight and Julia stabbed Kody in the back (If I would say hit, Kody would pop up and say No mom Julia stabbed me.) Number 4: Joel was making hamburgers on the grill and Kody touched it. POOR KID OF OURS!!!!
Kody will be 4 this month so I thought it would be fun to write down some of the hilarious, sad, funny things Kody says!
*We were walking home from church and Kody starts running and of course were yelling for him to stop, and Joel ran after him and we asked Kody why he didn't listen to us and stop and explained to him that he could of got hit by a car. Kody said, "I wanted to get hit by a car so I could go see Jesus."
*We were watching Superwhy and they look for super letters and Kody saw an S and said, "S is for Love."
*Kody learned our phone number in about 10 minutes, he is such a smart little thing, but now he will say I want to text my phone number to daddy. haha, like my 3 year old knows what texting is!
*Kody loves High School Musical, Kody always wants to be Troy because Troy kisses Gabriella. Funny, but at the same time he is three and he wants to kiss a girl already?
*Kalven does 10 min of homework on the computer and I told Kody he can't go in the room while Kalven is doing his homework. Kody said, "I will trick you mom and pretend like I'm going into your room but I won't I will go into my room."

No comments: