Friday, May 7, 2010
My Amazing Husband Joel
I just wanted to write a post about Joel, I think he is amazing. He is so good and helpful to me and I think I take him for grated to much. So I always need to step back and take a moment and realize that the little things, don't matter, like he is suppose to read my mind that I want the dishes done! :) No, really though this Diploma that I have posted is for Joel because he finished all his schooling, now he could start to write for kids. I'm so proud of him and all his hard work that he did. Joel did a great job on all of his school assignments and hooray for a Diploma! I'm just so grateful to have Joel, he is always so willing to listen to me complain(even when he may want to) or take the kids when I need a break, or like tonight our ward was having a father n sons outing and he really hadn't planned on it, and at the last minute he said, "Let's go" and Kalven and Kody were thrilled, he is just amazing, and I hope I can teach Kalven and Kody to be as nice and great and respectful and awesome as Joel is. I Love Joel with all my heart and I'm grateful to have him in my life and in my kids life, what a awesome person he is and how I love him!
Our Conversation:
Me: Do you know what I want for mothers day?
Joel: Not to have to do the dishes
Me: YES how did you know?
Joel: and no laundry
Me: YES that too
Joel: I bet I could fit all the clothes in one load
Me: LOL not as long as I wait to do the laundry!
Anyways I thought that was cute as well. I love Joel and good job honey to do so good on all your school! Wahoo~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I'm in tears! Kally, thank you for being such a sweetheart to my baby brother. He is so deserving! Joelly, I'm proud of you for always stepping up and filling in what needs to be done and recognizing a mother's need.
And WAY TO GO on getting your diploma! I can't wait to read your books. It's okay by me if you add Rendon to one of your stories....Just sayin'! Ha ha.
Kally, I think you are very unselfish to write a post about your husband when it is so close to Mother's Day. I really miss you guys, bad!
Hi Kally. Thanks for visiting my blog. I can't believe how big your kids are getting - sheesh, I still remember when Joel and I were that age, and now we are all grown up!
Way cool accomplishment for Joel on his diploma. I hope to read some of his stories sometime soon!
xo
What a SWEET post! You're a doll Kally! Tell JOel, good job, that is awesome!!!
That is sweet! I was telling Joel last night that I wanted to marry him because he is such a great hubby.... :)
Oh, I'm just catching up on blogs and read this sweet entry. You are awesome, Kally, and such a good person yourself! I'm so glad you and Joel have each other to help each other through this life and raise your dear family. Congrats to both of you on his diploma! It takes great support as well. Love you guys!
Awwwww....
Good job Joel!
Post a Comment