Wednesday, June 9, 2010

We Love Home Depot!!!






The kids have so much fun at Home Depot. The first saturday of every month they have a free kids workshop, we try to make it( if we remember).  This time the kids got to make a wheelbarrow and they gave all the kids a free plant with it!  Cute!




Kody so excited about his soccer game!



Kalven with his soccer game, they love it because they get pins when they are done, to show how many projects they have done!



All three of them, Kody didn't want to look at me, but it is already to hot in St. George! 

5 comments:

Campbell said...

Oooooh they are so cute. I just want to scoop them all up and hug them.

Tracy Beckett said...

Those are darling pictures! And that is awesome that Home Depot does all that stuff with them. Way cool. You sure have a beautiful family!

Deb-t said...

I need to find out if our Home Depot does things like that...Jaden might like it. Then again, he might think he's too old. Fun anyway!!!!

Kitty said...

We never go to those! We've got to try it sometime!!!

val said...

I love those cute aprons! I need to go one of these days...remind me next time you go?!