Joel did an amazing job on all our of PROJECTS we have going, and we have quite a few..... This is a long post sorry!
This is our carpet in our bathroom, right next to the bathtub? Who would put carpet in the bathroom is beyond me?
This is what it looked like under the carpet, gross huh? So the project began....
This is just a picture of our carpet in our bathroom before we ripped it out!
YAY.... no more carpet and notice the NEW brown walls, we hadn't even started to tile and were in love with our bathroom already!
Joel is still oh so sweet, to paint our initials on the wall, the funny thing is when we painted over it, you can still see the heart, haha.... funny!
This is the part as you are walking to the shower and toilet.
OUR TILE!!!!! WE LOVE IT!!!
Toward the bathtub, ALL DONE!!! HOORAY!!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE it, Joel did an amazing job and I'm so glad it is over! We also painted our room the same color, and I LOVE it. It is so nice to have something different and feel new again!
We want to tile our kids bathroom too, but we started this first. This is what it looked like before we painted and added the trim around the mirror!
This is what it looks like painted ( same color in our bathroom) and with the white trim around the mirror, I think it adds so much to the mirror, I LOVE it and once again Joel did an amazing job!
This is one of my projects and I know it is lame and everyone else on the planet can do TONS better than me, but I am proud of it. As dumb as that sounds. I thought it turned out good and it is so nice to have a place to put Julia's bows. We LOVE the white on the brown wall in our bathroom as well.
My second project, I just needed a house of order more or less for summer and once again I copied someone else's idea. But this is so great because the kids wake up and they know what they are suppose to do for their chores, homework, reading. Then they put them in their basket and when they are all done they get to play or whatever they want to do! The boys says: A true and noble knight will do his duties without a fight! Julia's says: A true princess always completes her royal duties! It just turned out good and it is so nice for the summer because my kids know what they have to do for the day!
Here is the link if any of you want to check out different chore charts, it also has amazing different church things, LOVE this blog!
On the side it will say chore charts, if you click that, you are there!
My lovely handy husband built these shelves in Kody's room. I LOVE them, it is so nice to be able to put all of his games and just to have a little more space for things.
The bottom half of the shelf, So nice to have a place to put all their books!
I'm so glad Joel is so handy and can do all the FUN PROJECTS that I have him do. We still need to tile the kids bathroom and I want shelves on Kody's other side of his closet, but now that summer is here, we are kind of taking a break, but its nice to have so many things done! Love you babe! I know I wrote LOVE in this post a million times! Sorry but I really do LOVE LOVE LOVE all of our projects that we have completed!

5 comments:
WOW!!! That looks GREAT!! I love brown walls with white on them too. I just love the contrast so much. Your house is looking so good. Great job guys!!!! When we move to St. George will Joel our handy-man???? Pretty please?!?!?!
NICE!!! Can your next projects be at my house? Seriously....they all look so nice!
Wow, these are amazing pictures! You guys are amazing and it looks awesome. I think you guys are so cute and sweet. Enjoy your beautiful home! Can't wait to come and see it.
Great job, guys! I'm lucky enough to see it all in person, and it looks fantastic! Now, to get Kory to be that handy...hmmmm. Also, I love how your chore chart turned out! I'll have to take a look at that link, thanks!
Holy cow you guys have been very busy! Can I just say how much I love your pretty walls and tile? WOW. Really, it looks fantastic in these pictures and I'm sure in person it looks even better! Great job on getting organized, too. It's a great feeling, I'm sure!
Post a Comment