Here is the start of our NEW EXCITING PROJECT: Technically I should says Joel's because he built it all in 3 days. After he got off work he would build it until dark. What a awesome husband I have. Wahoo for fun at our house!
Here is the ladder and rock climbing thing done.
This was all of the pieces ALL over the lawn, and if you can tell Joel spray painted it and wrote which box was where so he wouldn't get confused. Only Joel :)
Getting there. We wanted it to fit on the side of our house, but with the kids swinging it wouldn't fit. But so far we like it here.
Joel working all night to get it finished, seriously it was about 1:30 in the morning when he got it finished. We were going to Panguitch the next day and said I have to get this done before we left, and sure enough he did. Joel is AWESOME. Julia and Kody having fun on the rock climbing thing. Yes they were up with us until about 1:30 am as well.
The finished product. We were so excited to have something for the kids to do in the back yard. Julia was so excited she would run and climb up the rocks and go down the slide and squeal and do it again. Hooray! Good Job to Joel, you are awesome, and I'm so grateful you are so handy! I know I am saying that alot but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

1 comment:
Hey, these are the coolest! Ours is about 4 years old now but I still remember when we set it up. It took several days and lots of work. Unless you've put one of these bad boys up, I don't think anybody knows how much work goes into them! I'm so happy Joelly's handy, also and I'm sure the kids are having a blast on it! I hope Kody is careful since he's the one who has a tendency to get hurt the most!
Post a Comment