Wednesday, July 7, 2010
New Design
Just so you know, if you do the NEW DESIGN you CAN'T go back to the OLD design, and it is very frustrating, because you can't just choose backgrounds anymore you only have certain ones that they have for you to chose. I only wanted to see what it would look like and NOW I'M STUCK and I'm Irritated, it took my like an hour to post that Tag because it would change my color and they way it was positioned and it would give it a background color, so just so you know.... I WOULD NOT recommend the new Design, I want to go back to the old one but I can't figure out how to, so in my opinion I think it SUCKS!!!! On the new design it seems to have a big white or black, blue, or any color of box in the middle of the page and it messes everything up. Sorry there is my complaint for the day, on a positive note I'm going to see Eclipse in less than one hour, so HOORAY!!!! So any thoughts about this New Design? Anyone else tried it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I tried it, and accidently got the format I now have. I couldn't exactly figure out how to work changing the template before, so I don't quite know if I like it or not.
I haven't played around with it yet and now thanks to you, I probably won't. Thanks for the head up, although I do like your pretty roses!
So...how many times have you seen Eclipse?! Love.
Debbie I've only seen it twice but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, and I am going to talk Joel into coming with me and seeing it soon, we just want to finish a couple projects first... I so hope he tiles our kids bathroom this weekend. Cross your fingers, one less thing to do! But it was a AWESOME movie and I think Joel will like it a lot, now if he will admit it or not? :)
Post a Comment