Tuesday, July 6, 2010

TAG 2010

Okay so does anyone remember this tag that we did back in September 2008? I thought it would be fun to tag everyone. I left a blank one so you can fill it out first, than go find our answers from the last tag and see how different they are. Kind of fun...... TAG TO EVERYONE.




1. Where is your cell phone?
2. Your significant other?
3. Your hair?
4. Your mother
5. Your father
6. Your favorite thing?
7. Your dream last night?
8 Your favorite drink?
9. Your dream/goal?
10. The room you’re in?
11. Your hobby?
12. Your fear?
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
14. What you’re not?
15. Muffins?
16. One of your wish list items?
17. Where you grew up?
18. The last thing you did?
19. What are you wearing?
20. Favorite gadget?
21. Your pets?
22. Your computer?
23.Your mood?
24. Missing someone?
25.Your car?
26. Something you’re not wearing?
27. Favorite store?
28. Like someone?
29. Your favorite color?
30. When is the last time you laughed?
31. Last time you cried?
32. Name five things we may not know about you?





Kally's Tag July 6, 2010






1. Where is your cell phone? in the other room
2. Your significant other? Joel, although I think Jacob or Edward or Zac Efron are hot
3. Your hair? Ugly and not done
4. Your mother? awesome and Generous
5. Your father? Awesome and generous
6. Your favorite thing? this is really hard to think of "my favorite thing"
7. Your dream last night? I have weird dreams, one night it was a couple of nieces and I talking about being pregnant, and than just weird things, but that is the most recent.
8 Your favorite drink? debate debate debate... I REALLY like Mountain Dew right now but it makes me so ill so I don't really have a favorite drink... well lets say strawberry kiwi sobe water.
9. Your dream/goal? To have all my projects accomplished, to have happy kids and family. To have journals and scrapbooks of my kids.
10. The room you’re in? my room
11. Your hobby? Trying to create stuff lately
12. Your fear? my kids not loving me, something happening to anyone in my family, especially my Kody boy.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy and healthy with my family
14. What you’re not? Nice
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? To finish a couple projects, but lately it has been pretty awesome to get a lot of things done, tile, swing set, painting. Wahoo.
17. Where you grew up? Utah
18. The last thing you did? rearranged my bedroom
19. What are you wearing? a shirt and shorts
20. Favorite gadget? the DVR, I know I'm addicted to TV
21. Your pets? My 3 crazy kids
22. Your computer? New
23.Your mood? Just one of those days
24. Missing someone? idk
25.Your car? Dirty
26. Something you’re not wearing? a Bra
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Like someone? Currently Jacob, hes one good looking dude, Edward is one sweet guy. But still Joel tops them all even if we have spats now and than.
29. Your favorite color? blue, although I would totally turn to pink for Julia
30. When is the last time you laughed? When Joel made some random saying about things.
31. Last time you cried? When I had a fight with my brother.
32. Name 5 things we may not know about you? 1. I'm obsessed with rearranging rooms in my house. 2. I DO NOT WANT ANYMORE CHILDREN. 3. I'm crazy 4. I hate bedtime 5. I have anxiety


Wednesday, September 17, 2008






1. Where is your cell phone? Car
2. Your significant other? Edward, haha just kidding Joel of course
3. Your hair? Red
4. Your mother? A wonderful lady
5. Your father? An awesome guy
6. Your favorite thing? 102 degree Hot Baths with a Ice Cold Pepsi
7. Your dream last night? Really weird I cant remember anymore
8 Your favorite drink? Pepsi
9. Your dream/goal? I'm not sure at the moment
10. The room you’re in? My bedroom
11. Your hobby? Scrapbooking,
12. Your fear? Something happening to my family.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Completely organized and caught up on scrapbooking.
14. What you’re not? Pregnant, I got the Depo Shot today
15. Muffins? Blueberry but sometimes
16. One of your wish list items? To be caught up with scrapbooking by the end of this year.
17. Where you grew up? Nevada and Utah
18. The last thing you did? Went to Target and Iggys
19. What are you wearing? a Sweater and Sweats
20. Favorite gadget? The computer its my escape.
21. Your pets? None, unless you count my three kids, there probably as wild as pets.
22. Your computer? Wonderful
23.Your mood? Okay but I'm listening to 4 tator tots instead of just three.
24. Missing someone? Debra
25.Your car? my white Yukon
26. Something you’re not wearing? Socks and shoes
27. Favorite store? Mall
28. Like someone? Edward Cullen & Bella Swan
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today, when I got my shot and I told Kody, see Mommy doesn't cry? and Kody said, " Only me cry" It was so cute.
31. Last time you cried?
Saturday

2 comments:

Deb-t said...

Hey this is such a cool idea to repost! I loved looking through your old answers and also your new ones. Funny how things change and some things stay the same! I hope to get caught up on blogging tomorrow since I have so much to catch up on. Oh and by the way: I MISS YOU, TOO! I hope you still miss me since 2008! Ha ha ha. We need to watch Eclipse together soon!

Kally said...

Debbie I totally miss you, I do remember that when I said I missed you and you missed me..... some of your family felt left out so this time I didn't write anything to not hurt anyones feelings. But We do MISS you! and little Rendon is starting to get so big and we haven't seen him in forever!