Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer Fun....

I'm not sure what this is, but it is HUGE and GROSS beyond all reason!!! The kids found this on our front door and were trying to poke it..... of course! Gross right?


Kalven and Kody being cute and funny!


Kody and Julia, haha Julia being gross with a whole thing of food in her mouth!




Julia even worse, haha with a cheeseburger in her mouth cheesing away!




So in st. george we had a couple rain days and our power would go off for a couple of hours at a time which was a pain.... but than we had a pretty rainbow! Ugly sagebrush but I love the rainbow!




Another picture of the rainbow.... More rain please come... I love the rain :)




Kody trying to build something like his daddy.






Another one. If I gave that kid a hammer and a box of nails, he would be one happy kid all day!





Daddy being funny and building me a shelf to hold my movies, and Julia being a doll!




Spoiled brat! Don't ever buy a ds, they are dumb and a pain in the butt.... Julia of course sitting on the horse playing one, and occasionally she would say, "Mom I want my own pink DS!!!" haha, no!




All three of our kids being cute!




Having fun in a pool, Kody would get mad because he wouldn't want to get splashed and Kalven and Julia would want to splash, so this didn't last long! Overall summer went by a whole lot faster than I thought it would, I'm glad its over and ready for school to start and get a little break by having two little boys in school. Kalven in 1st grade and Kody in preschool half a day. It will be different to have only Julia a couple days a week, but I think it will be nice and fun. I love my children, but I love them even more after a break! :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

To cute! YOur kids look so much alike. And for the big ugly bug....yah gross!

Tracy Beckett said...

Cute pictures! Summer did seem to go way too fast this year...and enjoy having two in school for part of the day! That is always nice to get everyone back on a schedule when school starts. I need that!