So here is our family picture that I LOVE!!!! Joel is just AWESOME!!!! I don't know how many times I can say how awesome he is, but he made that white frame for me to fit my 20x30 picture and I think it turned out AWESOME!!! We got a vinyl sign that says Always and Forever that I love too!!! So nice, anyways I think it turned out great and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!! Thank you babe you are awesome!!!! I am happy because I am caught up with my blogging until next year or until I take more pictures! Wahoo! :) So Happy New Year! How many of you are planning on making the same New Year Resolutions? I think I already have.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Looks GREAT!!! I love it.
GORGEOUS!! Love it! Kally- beautiful decorating and Joel, you are so talented, bro!
Kally, I finally found you!!! I am just learning how to do some of this blogging thing and just saw your posts from this summer. I was so happy to see you on my blog! Loved you guys at Christmas! It was the best year ever and I am happy to hear you will be doing it again next year. Keep in touch I love to hear from you! Cute blog by the way :)
That's a cool picture!!
Wow, my brother sure is talented. Just when I think he's done it all he does something else I was unaware he knew how to do. The frame looks professional, Joelly! And the family picture and vinyl are a perfect match. Fabulous!!!
That is so pretty! I love your picture! And Joel did do a good job on the frame. We had a great weekend, huh? Glad we could spend some time w/ you & your kids, too. We'll have to hang out ALOT this summer when we come! Love you!
Wow, that is beautiful! I love the frame and I love the vinyl lettering with the whole picture. Great job!
Post a Comment