My sweet grandparents and dad! Gotta love my dad wearing Julia's mooses ears!!!
My sweet neice Brooklyn, who was going to play Mary when we do the Christmas Program.
"So here is our story, Santa wasn't suppose to show up for another 45 minutes and but here he is, we had everything planned out, so Joel did this cute poem and than we sang a couple of songs and that was it. So lucky us get to do it again next year!" YAY!
Tis the night before Christmas here at the daycare,
Did we remember to start with a prayer?
Kally’s in her clothes, and I am in mine,
The rest of you here, well, you look fine.
The kids with no school put away their backpacks,
And I figured, Sweet, time to relax,
The program each year turns out pretty good,
And so this year someone thought we could,
Make a change in history,
Kally’s mom was so gracious to volunteer me,
But this time of year, I really do love,
The birth of Jesus, our brother from above,
A long time ago in a manger far away
Our savior was born, and laid in some hay.
Could you imagine having a baby this way?
The sacrifice was great, the cause was worthy,
The greatest example Christ will always be.
Lets not forget the reason we are here,
Always remember to spread Christmas cheer.
Grandma and Grandpa are lucky this day,
To have such wonderful family, but I must say,
I think it is us who are lucky, you see,
To have them here and always be,
A great example to me and my kin,
Each year as Santa comes again and again.
Enough with the chat, lets sing a tune,
Maybe Santa will be here soon!!!
My cute sister Jennie and daughter!
Kalven and Kody waiting for their name to be called by santa.
Cute Kalven.
Sweet Julia~!
All three of my kids
I just LOVED all these pictures I had to put them all on here. Julia is just so sweet with my dad.
Grandpa kissin' Julia.
Julia makin' faces.
Julia blowin' grandpa a kiss.
Just love the picture.
Julia was so excited to sit on santa's lap!
Kody's turn. I was surprised because he did so good!
My nephew Caysen was so excited as well to sit on santa's lap
Kalven's turn. So cute!
Me and my hubby! Just wish I didn't have such chubby cheeks!
My gorgeous sister and her hubby!
My nephew Trenten's turn!
My brother Bobby's family!
Kalven and Caysen. Love Caysen's crazy face!
Love my grandma and grandpa!!!!
My goal is to get ALL of this year of blogging done before January 1st, 2011, So lets see if I can do it!!! I'm almost there, even if I am awake at 1 in the morning!!!! :)

2 comments:
LOVE the poem! Joel always does such a fantastic job with his writing! Looks like such a fun Christmas party!
Such a cute poem!!!
Post a Comment