This year started very wierd for Joel and I. I'm not one who cares for a new year, just another day, just make the same resolutions as you did last year, I'm sure, at lease I know I do. So sorry I'm not to positive. But than we started thinking and Kalven is now in "Senior Primary" we are like no way, man we are getting old! Kalven is getting old, there is no way! Crazy! Such a cute little dude, and I love his green eyes! But yes he is so big and we can't even believe it!
Kody did really good this year and went to his CTR 5 class, and another big thing he will be 5 in 3 months! It is just so weird to think! I know all these changes happen, but its crazy and than my little boy will be in Kindergarten! Crazy!
Poor Julia had a sad little sore on her nose that she wouldn't leave alone, but she is cute! We always put glitter in her hair and she loves it. When she first went into sunbeams, she was excited and singing. "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam" but than when we sat by her in class she could say, "THIS IS NOT MY CLASS!" I would laugh and say yes it is. She fought me a couple of times, and she wouldn't stop getting off her chair and running up to the microphone. So finally I said Julia, "I am leaving and you need to stay on your chair and be good and listen to your teacher" So I had Joel stand at one door and I was at the other, and everytime she would go to either door we would say, "You have three seconds to go sit down or your going to get in trouble!" HAHA! So finally she gave up on the doors, the primary people said she sat under the chair but at that point I didn't care as long as she went! So week 2, I thought this is going to be HORRIBLE!!!! But Joel and I said we were going to let Kody just take her into primary so we are out of the loop all together, and she was completely fine didn't have any problems! They have a mailbox in primary so Joel and I wrote one to all of our kids of sunday, we miss being able to see their faces when they get their notes but our primary presidency said, "their faces lit up when they got there note!" That I love! Seeing my kids happy! I am so glad Julia stayed in Sunbeams, we are out of the "nursery stage" which is totally wierd to think but we are TOTALLY okay with it and are completely okay with how our life and our family is!!!! Now if only we can conquer POTTY TRAINING!!!!! HAHAHA!!!! Any volunteers? It is miserable~!

4 comments:
It's so awesome to be caught up!! Congrats! I still have work to do. Hoping to improve this year. We'll see.
Cute pics!
I forgot Julia was in Sunbeams now. So cute. That is such a hard transition to go from nursery to sitting in chairs all day! Matthew will be in nursery next month. I can't wait!
Don't you remember when Kalven was a baby!? WOW!!!!!
That was me (Karissa) above this comment!
Post a Comment