Okay here is an idea of the Santa Clara River looks like now on December 28th, 2010.
Another one.
When we got all that rain on Decemeber 21st, 2010 this is what the Santa Clara River looked like, same picture.... could you imagine?
Different angle
Santa Clara river, you can see how wide it was.
This is the Man-O-War bridge, this is right behind Uncle Dwight's house. Joel called to make sure they were fine and they were, the city people did a good job to build a barrier so it couldn't reach their house, but look how close it is to the bridge?
Joel loved this little waterfall, it is somewhere close by the freeway....pretty crazy but pretty cool~!
I'm making this picture xtra large because I think it is just AWESOME!!!! Anyways, nobody thought we would have floods again within 5 years of the last one but at lease this time there was no houses damaged!


3 comments:
Wow- so scary and powerful! I'm glad that all of the safety measures they put into place after the last flood worked, and that no homes were damaged this time around. That last picture with the rainbow is GORGEOUS!!
That was a pretty scary day!!! I'm glad that we were safe. That last picture is very pretty!!!
The before and after pics of the river are cool. Good job getting pics of all these crazy water!
Post a Comment