Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kalven in scouts?


Now that Kalven is in scouts, he got to build a pine wood derby car, here he is being crazy and daddy helping him

 Adding the wheels

All finished


Looking good


The race is on


Kalven didn't win but he sure had a lot of fun.



Grandpa Hafen giving him a high five!



Racing again!


Kalven with his car.


Kalven did  such a good job on his car and painted it so well.

Pack Meeting


I had no IDEA that the boys get to put pins on the moms...haha, if someone would have told me I wouldn't have gone! Just kidding, I just don't like to be in front of people but I survived!


Cute Kalven, me on the other hand I looked really orny!


So cute my boy!


Kalven got to play a bunch of fun wierd games.

Yay for Kalven to be in scouts and to get to have some fun!!!


No comments: