Sunday, April 24, 2011

April Fools 2011

 Okay so the last two years Joel and I have done April Fools Jokes on facebook, and it has just been fun!  This is Joel's for 2011!

Joe Campbellwent from being "married" to "single."


    • Brandie West bahahahaha
      April 1 at 9:18pm ·
    • Tracy Po I hope not
      April 1 at 9:39pm ·
    • Karmen Campbell Pope I'm hoping this is an April Fools joke...I'm NOT laughing...
      April 1 at 9:42pm ·
    • Keith Campbell Hahaha, nice! I guess that means party time in vegas! Lol
      April 2 at 12:27am ·
    • Trevor Jolley ALL RIGHT! I'M WITH KEITH, . . . Just let me make sure it's ok with Liana lol
      April 2 at 8:14am ·
    • Tiffany Campbell George Hahaha Joel! I laughed out loud when I read this! Nice one... :)
      April 2 at 8:34am ·
    • Brenda Campbell Hansen Goofy-head!
      April 2 at 9:29am ·
    • Liz Gines Porter NO!
      April 2 at 10:04am ·
    • Joel Campbell It's not even an April fools joke, Kally and I made a mutual agreement to be single and live together, works out nicely for all!!!
      April 2 at 8:58pm ·
    • Trevor Jolley Oh good it's not a joke! . . . Finally you and I can hook up mmm mmm mmm, oh wait I'm still married lol
      April 3 at 10:56am · 
    • LOVE IT! A couple of days later he posted this on my facebook  wall!

        April 3rd, 2011 Kally Campbell LOL, you are sweet and just made me smile!!!! :) Love you!
    • April 3 at 10:52pm ·
    •  
      Jen Haleua Petersen Oh get a room!!!
      April 3 at 11:02pm ·
    •    
    • Jen Haleua Petersen Jk so cute... Joel ur sucking up ha ha ha...
      April 3 at 11:03pm · 
    •  
    • Jen Haleua Petersen Ps thnx for ditching us cuz in round 5 I spun 3 times and got ray gun, galil, and gersche! We died by 8 cuz I got overconfident! Lol have fun tonight tho wink wink! ;)
      April 3 at 11:06pm ·
    •  

  • Kally's April Fools!!!


Kally Campbell on April 1st, 2011
Oops we did it again!!!!!





Haha, yeah I know we are lame, but something fun to do and make people think! Thats what we want and love, make people think! muaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

  • Joel's April Fools 2010!





      • Kally got in a really bad accident can everyone please please pray for her, she is in extreme critical condition, She is so bad that I can't even go and visit her. They said she has a 35 percent chance of life. I love her so much I just don't know what to do. I do love everyone so much, even though it is April Fools. HAHAHAHAHA


          • Jacob Gibson That is the first joke I've witnessed all day except for God's surprise snow. I thought that one was clever.
            April 1, 2010 at 7:27pm ·
          • Koriann Campbell Ruud Let me guess... This is KALLY! The big deceiver....
            April 1, 2010 at 7:42pm ·
          • Dena Newcomb that is mean you better hope it never happens because you wont know what to do
            April 1, 2010 at 7:42pm ·
          • HavnAdam Allen My heart plummetted, and I thought, why am I just now heaing about this?! You big meany, you...
            April 1, 2010 at 10:55pm ·
          • Tiffany Campbell George Joel - this is terrible! Hahahahahaha!
            April 2, 2010 at 11:10am ·
          • Alma Gibson I wasn't quite convinced, I mean HONESTLY, if this were true the Campbell phone lines would be ringing off the hook!
            I'm SO glad it's NOT true though!

        2 comments:

        val said...

        I think you should play April Fool's jokes all the month of April... then no one would be expecting it!

        Kitty said...

        Those are goooooood jokes. I was on my mom's facebook, and I was babysitting and I read the one where you said you were pregnant. I totally thought it was true and called my dad! He said it was a joke though.