Kalven had to do a Book Science Project, and he chose the book, "Mummies in the Morning." He did a good job and really enjoyed doing the project, and he got 100%, which was awesome too! Good Job Kalven!
I don't know how much you can tell, but BOTH of Julia's eye are swollen and sad, I thought she had pink eye, but the doctor just said she had allergies, which she didn't end up having, long story for another post! Still sad though!
Joel's sister Tiff came to visit for a couple of days, and before they left, I got a piture of Braiden and Kody, which is completely funny because neither one of them is looking at me!
Kody's Birthday Party!
This is what Kody wanted from mom and dad, it has 3 books, and a movie projector that came with it also, he loved the books!
Kody at first wanted a Toy Story 3 balloon and cake but he changed his mind and decided he wanted a Spiderman balloon instead!
Kody's spiderman cake that was sooooo yummy, and I want more!
This is James ( Kody's friend Gavin's dad) and Joel, they have gotten to be good buddies so it is nice, and plus it was funny because they were both standing the same way!
The twins of the Campbell side, Karmen and Keith!
Me and my gorgeous sister Jennie!
Joel and his brother Keith!
My neice Brooklyn and my sister in law Brandie!
Joel's sister Val and brother Keith! I know are you wondering how many sisters Joel has? 9 to be exact, and two were at the party and his one brother! Little Campbell reunion!
Julia and my neice Brooklyn!
Kody LOVING his cake!
Kosy with his friends, (left to right) Kody, Brooklyn, Gavin, Aaron, Gavin, Chase
Gavin lovin his cake, Chase is a cheesin away!
I love this picture because Kody is sooo cold, yet he just wants to open his presents!
Kody got spoiled by everyone who came!
Love the excitement in his face!
Kody pulled this gift out, knowing it was tools, but I don't think he knew they were REAL TOOLS until we got home, and he opened them and HE was excited!
Chase so cute and cold!
Love it, Emma finished off the last piece of cake for me, so I didn't have too!
Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt
Here is Julia, getting some eggs!
Love this picture of Chase!
Kalven excited because he got a good load of eggs!
Bunnies? Really?
I really didn't think I would ever get bunnies, but I really think they are cute and the kids love them!
The black one we named "Floppy" and the white one we named "Steve" It was fun trying to figure out names for the bunnies, We thought about Jamal, Salt and Pepper, there was a couple other ones that I can't remember, but it was just like trying to pick a kids name! haha, fun!
Kody with Steve, so cute! Steve is a REALLY good bunny, he will come to you, let you pet him, feed him, it is cute that it is so friendly with the kids!
I know Julia has her eyes closed, but it is still so cute. Julia will say, "I just love the bunnies and want to hold them."
Easter Egg Hunt #2
Grandpa & Grandma Campbell's House
Kody with his bag full of eggs!
Some of the Campbell gang, we had Karmen, Keith, Val, Joel's family there!
Funny face Karmen! Sorry had to put it on here, because you are funny, next on fb! :)
Some of the Campbell Fam(left to right) Chad(Grandpa), Karmen, Joel, Val, Kally, Keith! Can you tell I'm the only in-law, the only one without Black hair?
Easter Morning
I don't really do good about taking pictures of what the kids got, but the easter bunny found them!
This picture was to kind of see how Julia's eyes were, they were soooo sad!
Checking out the bunnies! So cute!
Love that Steve has a big piece of grass in his mouth!
The black one, but I didn't realize it was a little blurred, this must have been a picture my kids took!
I'm always trying something new with Julia's hair, and this I thought turned out cute, and she liked it!
Kody on Easter!
Kalven on Easter!
Jennie with her son Thomas!
Joel & I, I totally hate how red my hair is against my mom's cherry couch!
Easter Egg Hunt #3
Grandpa & Grandma Hafen's House
Can we say TOO MUCH CANDY!!!
The grandkids getting ready to go look for eggs!
Jennie, so pretty! I love my sister!
Trace and Julia!
YAY!!!! I love when Holidays and Birthdays get accomplished, now I have until Kalven and Julia's Birthdays! YAY! :)

5 comments:
Looks like you guys are having so much fun. Julia's eyes look so sad. Poor little thing.
My kids would LOVE to see your bunnies. They are so cute.
Good job posting and keep it up. I love reading your blog!!! Ü
Wow, great pics! Thanks for inviting us to Kody's great party. I can't believe our boys are starting kindergarten soon! And yes, candy overload on every holiday! In need of some vegetables after all those egg hunts! ANd i love the bunnies, and must come see them soon!!! Oh, I love Julia's cool hairdo's, and YOUR hair looks beautiful against your mom's couch, silly!
Wow! Great pics! I sure miss you guys! I totally forget about blogs...I love to look on here, so I love it when you or Joel remind me! I need to start blogging again! Love you!
Wow Kally, such great posts on your beautiful blog! Thanks for keeping us up to date on your wonderful family! Adorable!
That looked like a very fun week or weeks!! Julia's hair is sooooooooo cute!!
Post a Comment