Friday, August 26, 2011

New School Year

Kalven is in 2nd grade! Here he is on his first day of school! It is crazy that he is in 2nd grade and that he is 7. What a handsome lilttle boy we have! Kalven is not one that has anxiety over things at all, but the night before school started Kalven was just bawling, and we went and asked him what was wrong and he said, "What happens if I don't like my new teachers, I want all my old teachers back!" But luckly Kalven only had 2 new teachers this year so it was such an adjustment! But I thought maybe he would want to cling to me when he got to school, or say something else. But no once I took him to his class he was completely fine and almost irritated that I was still standing by his class, watching him.



Gotta make a funny face!


Day 2 of 2nd grade!



Kody's first day of Kindergarten, okay I have to admit, that first day of school I had Joel take the kids into their class, with my 4th pregnancy, I was just a wreck and emotional. So there was no way that I was going to be able to take my boys to school. I thought Kody would be the sadest and cry and want me. But Joel said he walked in and said where do I put my backpack, and he asked his teacher and put it away and was completely fine and ready to take on Kindergarten! This child surprises me more and more with how independent he is becoming!



 Both the boys! Yes I match them everyday, it is cute and just easier that way! One day I won't be able to, because they will not like it!

Okay so the second day I walked my boys into their class, I was fine. I think I shed a tear! I know, I know I am a HUGE baby, its fine, I accept it!  Kody immediately put his backpack away and started to do his bell work.



Kalven in Mrs. Clark's class, who he loves as a teacher, she is pretty awesome! Kalven was fine, just did what his teacher asked and was excited to take on a new year.


One morning before school, I thought those boys are being really quiet, but they were being sweet and Kalven was reading to Kody!


Julia didn't have school but she wanted her picture taken too! She is a doll!

No comments: