Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Our Ultrasound

My scanner did not scan these ultrasound pictures at good at all!!! But it is as good as I will get I guess. So we had our ultrasound on August 31st, 2011. I had to drink 4, 8 ounce glasses of water and that part was horrible! I couldn't sit down and I could barely walk, I thought for sure I was going to pee my pants! I thought the water was to get a clearer picture of the baby, but NO it was to check the fluids in my belly! Ugh, that part was horrible! But we had our ultrasound and yes you guessed it we are going to have another little baby girl!

This picture was pretty cute of her, I wish I could point to it and show you exactly what it is, but you see her face and then her tummy and her legs are crunched up like she is sitting in a little ball, it was a cute profile picture, once I figured out how it looked! She was pretty stubborn in the ultrsound, she had her legs crossed the whole time and the nurse had to wiggle that ultrasound thing on my tummy, which was worse because I had to pee so bad! But she finally got it and she was a little girl! I felt just like I did with Julia, I am emotional and my hormones are pretty out of whack, but I thought for sure I was going to have a girl, yet I started to second guess myself a day or two before, really just not knowing! Joel really wanted to have another boy, he says girls are too emotional. With him having 9 sisters you think he would be fine to have another girl! HA! He was a little bummed about it, and lets be honest here, if I was going to have a boy, I would have acted the same way he did. So I had my mom watch the kids so we could go on a date and I could try to make him feel better, I just felt so bad for him. He didn't call anyone that night to tell anyone, while I called a couple people and told them. But the next morning he woke up and said I am going to write, "The scores all tied up!" on facebook, and I said okay I like it, and asked him how he was feeling and he said he was over not having another boy and that he was happy to be having another precious little girl. I was happy he felt better and he has been better now, and will look for names and ask me about them, which ones I like or don't like. It just makes it all worth wild!

1 comment:

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Hooray! Another baby! I'm so excited for you guys! Glad Joel got happier about a girlie!