Don't try this at home kids...Joel was having trouble starting the fire, so he was showing the boys what not to do with bugspray!!!
The river was flowing over the road, it was cool!
The next pictures are of Bryce Canyon area.
This is where we went to feed the deer!
The sun was too bright to take a picture.
There were a lot of exhibits at the museum, here are some of our favorites.
The kids loved the mommy rabbit and baby
They loved the bear too
Lynx
Possum
Lions
Can't remember, but we sure got some cute kidlets!!!
Kally had to get this one because it reminded her of Twilight!!!
Joel liked these old fishing rods
The boys by the jaguar
Julia loved the butterflies the most!!!
Mommy loved this pretty blue one!
Kalven and Kody had to show us their favorite butterfly also.
Feeding the deer is now one of our favorite things to do!!!
Julia wasn't afraid at all!
It looks like the deer is eating her fingers instead of the corn!
This was Joel's favorite deer
Kody was really nervous about feeding them he would just throw the corn in the cage, until we made him do it, then he couldn't get enough!
I love this picture, Kody is thinking, "YAY I just did it now I can have a freak out moment!"
This picture was funny because Kody looks like he's got horns!!!
Pregnant and gorgeous!
(Joel wrote that, I beg to differ)
Julia loved the chickens that were by the deer, they wanted to feed them the corn too! I thought kids they get enough off the floor I'm sure, but didn't keep Julia from wanting to go by them.
The whole time we were feeding the deers, each of the kids were picking out their favorite deer so they could bring it home, funny our bunnies are enough!
Kalven loved the water under him so I took a picture of him with the water!
A cool waterfall we hiked to!
Joel was on the right side of the waterfal taking these pictures, but crazy husband of mine walked across that log. Good thing he is way more cornadinated than me! ha!
This is Kody's favorite rock, he said it looked like Spongebob!
Inside the mossy cave
We only had like a 1/2 water bottle left, and Kally dropped it off the cave, so sad!
Takin a break
Kody being crazy
Julia would randomly just lay on the floor and say, "I'm tired." Crazy girl.
This is Grosveners arch. It's real close to Kodachrome park.
We liked this arch, it is really cool, and a fun easy hike!!!
Kalven is our crazy climbing monkey!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Julia, she is one gorgeous little girl!
Joel said, "Say cheese Kody" So he did, than Joel said,"Open your eyes."
No Kody not your mouth, your eyes!
He opened his eyes and didn't smile! Good boy!
Kalven and Julia just wanted to put sand on them, gross to me, but glad they like it!
I agree Julia, what is Kalven doing???
Julia was running to me and I got her in these 3 poses, they are really cute and precious!
This bird was cool, we were eating lunch and he just flew right up and basically took the food off our plates!!! Crazy little bird, it was fun tho...
Love this picture of Kalven and the bird, looks cool.
He almost ate out of my hand.
Kodachrome park has a lot of these funny pointy rocks. Far away this one looked like a person.
No comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was Angel Trail, and on the map it said it was a 1/2 mile hike, It was hot and all uphill, later we read on a different paper it was a mile in 1/2 hike, I thought ya that makes sense now!
The top of the hike
This is funny of Kody, I was so hot, and wanted capris and sandals by this point, (likw 2 in the afternoon) and we only were wearing pants and a t-shirt, so I lifted my pants up to try to get cooled down, and I guess Kody copied me! ha!
A cool huge lizard we found on the rock.
Loved this picture of the kids, even though they are all climbing right on me!
Kalven had to climb every rock he saw, which was a lot of climbing!!!
Julia is so pretty, I love her! She is brushing her kitty with her tiny barbie brush.
Julia thought she needed to be held the whole time, now doesn't she look like a huge baby in this picture?
Julia brushing grandpa's beard.
See all the land before the lake? A month ago in July the water was completely covering that area, It had gone down that much it a month? It was insane, I was bummed about not getting a picture of it overflowing.
Look at that huge worm!
Kalven reeling in a fish!
He got it!
I was happy Kalven and Kody both got a fish, next time is Julia's turn!
WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND THIS WAS, I LOVED IT!































































































































































2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun on your little trip. I love the picture of the kids squinting in the sunlight.
Beautiful scenery and beautiful people! What fun! We want to come with you!
Post a Comment