Sunday, September 11, 2011

All about Julia!


 This picture wasn't taken the same day Julia went to the emergency room, I took a picture on my phone because we didn't have a camera, but we can't get them off my phone, so this will do! Okay so we were in Panguitch Lake over July 4th, 2011 weekend, Kalven ended up saying his tummy hurt so bad so he had to go to the doctor, Joel and I just were done and didn't want to stay in the mountains with him being sick so we headed home. Kalven threw up once and felt fine and didn't get sick after that. So about 3 in the morning Julia started coughing, and Joel dealt with her until about 5:30 and I woke up to her coughing as well. She was coughing yet not being able to catch her breathe at all, Joel said, forget it this is too scary I am taking her to the ER, and I said at lease call an ambulance to make sure she is okay, I didn't want her to not be able to breathe on the way to the ER, so the medic people showed up and she was answering their questions by shaking her head, and the one nursed asked her to say her name and she did, but nothing came out. So they took her to the ER, and they diagnosed her with cruop which the doctor said she shouldn't have caught it in the middle of the summer but she did. So her cough lasted about a couple more weeks, but it is so beyond scary to have your child not be able to breathe. Or to have any type of sicknesses or anything wrong with them!



Julia woke up the other morning and said the fan is on and it is so cold that it will turn me into ice and I will be frozen like this (this picture was her pose that she did) huh mommy? I just had to share because I thought it was so beyond cute! How she comes up with these things, is beyond me!




This was Julia's first time getting her teeth cleaned and looked at, she is such a big independent little girl! It is nice because I can hold my own when they are independent, if they are not being independent I turn into a big cry baby!  She did so good to open her mouth and talk to the dentist and she was extremely excited to be able to get a purple toothbrush that lights up!




This is one of the reasons we took her to the dentist, she has a hole in her molar teeth! The hole is pretty big and she has 4 cavities in her molar teeth, two on the bottom, can you see the holes in both? Two cavaities on the top, the top ones don't have holes but her dentist said it would be easier to cap all 4 at the same time, rather than capping two on the bottom and filling the two on top. He was really worried about Julia getting an infection in her mouth from the hole in her molar, the nerve is exposed and he said she should be in a lot of pain, but Julia has only told me twice her mouth hurt, it is probably because she loves food and doesn't care if her teeth hurt, as long as she can eat! So in a week she will be getting her four teeth put on and until than I ask her if they hurt and she just takes her medicine so she doesn't get an infection in her teeth! If fact when he wrote the prescription he said Julia and Julia said this is how you spell my name J-U-L-I-A, but everyone I know calls me "Angel" and the dentist laughed and said wow, you can spell your name! haha, Julia is so cute!



Julia loves and adores her daddy beyond belief! She always wants daddy to hold her no matter where we are, and she loves to give him kisses but isn't afraid to tell daddy he needs to shave his face!  She is a doll and daddy's little angel.
*Julia loves that she is going to be a big sister and loves even more that it is going to be a girl! She is constantly putting blankets into her crib with a pillow and a fake baby,(yes I know we have the crib up early but I wanted to help Julia get more prepared with having a baby in the house)
*Julia does NOT want to be called "baby girl" which I call her all the time, it is such a hard habit to break! She always says but mommy I am a big girl!
*Julia is a positive little girl, I will say oh no what happened to your bow it isnt in your hair anymore? If we pretend to cry at all, she will hurry and come up with something, the other day she said Its okay mommy, I can get a new one and she ran and got a new one!
*Julia LOVES shoes, dresses and her nails painted! She is always sneaking in my bathroom so we could put mascara on! She is full on girl which I LOVE!!! I totally see her wanting to paint her sister's fingernails so she could be like Julia!
*Julia has started a phase of wanting to color on things, the other day she colored on the door and her dollhouse! Magic eraser is amazing I will say! But I think wasn't this suppose to be a terrible two stage! But she is wanting to do it now, so all the crayons are put up for a while!
* Julia just wrote her name for the first time a couple weeks ago, she did it on her own and is such a smart little girl, I need to take a picture of it to put on here!
* Julia will occasionally take a nap and when she woke up from one today she said, I think my brothers escaped because I didn't see them in their beds! haha, I told her they were sleeping in their beds, funny she said they escaped!
*Julia also is going thru a phase of coloring on herself, and her friend Emma said Julia why did you color on your leg, and Julia said because I wanted to be naughty!
*We were in church and Julia was trying to get to the seat in front of us, and Joel wouldn't let her go on the side of him, so she crawled under the bench and popped up and said HA! With a huge smirk on her face! haha she is such a brat!
*Julia is always putting a fake baby doll under her tshirt and saying look mommy I am going to have a baby, and then she will say and the baby is almost going to come out! She is creative and knows sooo much more than Joel and I give her credit for!
*Well that is some stuff Julia has been doing, it has been so long since I wrote some things and wanted to remember these things! How fun Julia is! We love her!

1 comment:

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

I love it! this is soooo cute! Great things to remember! Love you, Kally and MISS YOU !