Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Family Fun in August & September 2011


Here is Julia at the Rodeo, she loved the horses, there was one girl (some princess, can't remember her name) gave a little baby a ride on her horse, and so Julia asked her if she could have a ride and the princess said one minute, and she NEVER came back to get Julia! She was not a very nice princess at all, if she couldn't give anyone a ride she could have just nicely told Julia, but instead never said anything to Julia. Julia was so very sad that she didn't get to ride a horse.  With her sad voice she would say, "Daddy, I really wanted to ride a horse." So sad, isn't there lessons somewhere in our town she can take? Oh ya Julia didn't forget what that "princess" looked like either, anytime she saw her she would say look there is the girl that was going to give me a horse ride! SAD!!! 


Julia and daddy!


Kody was shy as usual, and he pet the horse! I was surprised and happy for him!


Love this picture, here is Julia being an Angel!


Oh now look at Julia throwing a fit and growling at mommy! HAHA!



My cute kidlets! The rodeo was fun, but my kids did get sick of it, they wanted to eat the whole time, which I understand wanting to snack, but they just wanted to see the bull riding part and of course it was at the very end, but we survived the night! haha!


GLOW IN THE DARK GOLF!

Joel's shoes were so cool in the dark, I had to take a picture of them!


The kids attempting to play golf, they did think it was pretty cool because it was glow in the dark.



Kalven and Kody waiting so patiently for their turn




YAHOO, a hole in one! Just kidding, but Kalven made it in the hole, so it counts!


Antigravity


Well this is taken with my new camera, and I love it! You can take 8 at a time, the only bad part is I take so many more pictures, but that is fine. So at antigravity it is basically a bunch of trampolines and jumpers for the kids, I do like this place because the kids are in a different area than the older kids. So that makes it nice. So here is Kody at the top of the slide.



Jumping down


Going, ha, I like this one because he is sideways!


Going,



Down


So Joel was hanging out in the backyard and this baby lizard just climbed on Joel's leg, it was so cute! So funny that is didn't realize or care to be on his leg!



The lizard is on his arm, can you see it?



Kalven is my brave one and will hold almost anything, he liked the baby lizard.


Kalven found a dead leaf bug and he, of course, wanted to keep it!  Mommy of course said NO! So gross, Kalven is such a boy!

1 comment:

Campbell said...

Ooooh I love the little lizard!!! Ty would love that. He was constantly trying to catch a lizard in Croatia. How fun!!