Saturday, October 1, 2011

Our Last Trip To Panguitch This Year.....SAD!!!!


So we got the kids new water boots, although I call them cement boots, and of course they loved them and wanted to go as far in the water as they could.


Kody and Julia decided that they wanted to pull the truck with a rope. SERIOUSLY? Pull the truck! haha, good luck with that and they kept thinking they almost had it moved!

Kody was funny and wanted to wear the helmet all the time waiting for his turn on the four wheeler!  Which was good for us because he is so accident prone that when he falls down, he is protected!!!

They think they are pretty funny!



Kalven decided he wanted to help! I think they moved it just a little!

Kody started to ride the 4wheeler last year but he always rode with Joel or my dad, but this year he was brave, WAY more brave than mommy, to ride it by himself! Kody sure scared me when he would go around the tree, sometimes he would look the other way, and forget that he was driving! Scary! He did have his first little crash, he went over a bunch of bumps and


Cute Kody boy!


Kalven just waiting for a ride!


Julia just wanted to play with a stick and put it in the little river!


I want to get the kids pictures taken, and thought I could do it myself, than after taking about 20 realized I would just have someone else do it, so much easier. I won't get as many funny faces!







Kalven was playing on the new hamick, and he was happy!



But it totally almost flipped over and I love his face here!



Julia with her helmet on, she sure wanted to ride the 4wheeler by herself, but we settled for Kalven giving her rides!



Wildlife Musuem


It was fun to take the kids to the musuem again, and we got different pictures of different animals, and the kids love it, so it makes it nice!


HAHA, love this picture, Julia has her tongue out just like the animal!


Walking around!


Thought this picture was cool!


Check out the huge giraffe



The kids loved the snake!








This mouse is so gross looking, we had to take a picture!





Had to have my picture of a butterfly, because I love them!


My cute dad and Julia!


Checking out the butterflies!



Kody loved the shark and had to have a picture!


These next few pictures are of Joel's hand or the kids hand and having fun with my camera!


We fed the deer again and it is so GROSS yet so FUN for the kids! It is worth it! Grandpa took a turn feeding the deer!


This deer is 21 YEARS OLD! 21, isn't that insane? The guy there said deers usually live 8-10 years! So crazy!




Okay I know this is so GROSS, but it was hilarious! It must have been peeing time for the deers, because literally their was 20 deers peeing everywhere!
This deer was only 4 days old! It was so cute! It kept following the mother around to get a drink and the mom just kept kicking the baby, sad!


Cute chairs for the kids!


Joel made the kids cool walking sticks!


Julia wanted to make a cute fish face, and she does a good job!


Kalven too!


Kody just making faces!

This is Panguitch lake dam, it's sad the plate that controls the flow going out of the dam broke so the only way they can fix it is by letting out all the water.  But it's kinda cool because it's stuck open and everything below the dam is almost flooding.  the lake is lower than we've ever seen it and once it gets fixed it will take about two years to fill back up.  We will probably never see it this low again!!!

I think we said Julia caught this fish because the boys caught one last time, I had to run to the car and grab the camera and when I got back the fish was bleeding so we couldn't just throw it back, gross! It had to be in the cooler and smelt horrible! I don't mind fishing, I just don't want to bring it home with us!


Kody touching the fish! NASTY!



It was a big looking fish though!

Julia was so happy she caught a fish! Love her!

No comments: